Wednesday, December 22, 2010

deck the halls!

I was so excited to decorate for our first Christmas in our new house. Last year we didn't really get to put up Christmas lights because, much to our dismay, we did not have an outdoor electrical outlet. Luckily, our new house does have electrical outlets outside - but they are both on the back porch! It took getting creative with extension cords, but Todd made it work!




The Christmas tree in all its glory! I have almost all of our present wrapped.



NYC Christmas ornament, from our trip (and when Todd proposed!)


Our "first Christmas" ornament. Can you believe we've been married for two years?! Todd and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary December 20th! It has been a wonderful first two years of marriage. I am so lucky to have married the love of my life!

More decorations inside:



can you spot the leftover wedding decor in this photo??


The fireplace, one of my favorite things about our house. I just switched out the fall flowers and put in red and green poinsettias. Then I wrapped the two bird pictures. The stocking are new! We didn't have anywhere to put stockings in our old place.