Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall touches

I am not a big fan of Halloween decorations, but I love fall colors and pumpkins! I don't have an extensive collection of fall decorations but I hope to add to it a little every year. This year I added a few more mini pumpkins, the fall "urns" I showed you in the last post and some flowers for outside.

Here are some pictures:

A touch of fall with the weil ware



My $1 thrift store find



bookshelf with fall touches



My attempt at growing pumpkins, this picture was taken a while ago, but there are still no pumpkins :(
I'm hoping that there will be some sort of pumpkin before Thanksgiving!



Fall porch



Fall wreath - I got this on sale last year and added some more leaves to fill it out



Trying my hand at flower arranging









Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: